Thursday 2 December 2010

Cold

As I roused from my bed this morning (I say roused as I am currently sleeping like I am in a coma, due to an utter lack of bodily warmth stealing my every essence, 24 hours a day, everyday). I walked onto the dr...ive clad in the cardigan of a fellow of height 6ft 4, and the face of something from twilight. I gazed upon a piece of shit KA, the spoil of this hard work, the turmoil of what I go through everyday seems worth it with one glance of that bastard!!! And it resembled what can only be described as the prop they used to be the iceberg in fucking titanic!!
TWENTY FOUR kettles of water later the car still appears to be frozen, so when I eventually managed to prise the frozen solid doors open WHAT do I find, that the car indeed was not frozen only frozen outside, but fucking inside as well, it was luxurious as it was relaxing!!!
So holding a CD aloft (elbow – one good song does not an album make) I started to pick away at the offending parasite!! As the ice shards fell onto my legs I felt not unlike Jack Nicholson in the final scenes of the shining!! I return to the house frozen tears ruining my Maybelline, theres no maybe about it, it IS fucking Maybelline, you try living this life and turning round un-greyed, un knackered, un lined and saying “I was born with it” NO YOU JUST DON’T FUCKING WORK!!!!!! Anyhow I collected my things wondered if life was worth living and returned to my sham of a vehicle, to find it had fucking done it again, so driving to work in what can only be described as the style of Ace ventura pet detective, I wondered if it was all worth it??? should I do a brian Harvey and simply toss myself from this moving vehicle?? The book remains open. Do not look into my eyes – I am not there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment