Thursday 2 December 2010

Facebook (how not too)

facebook "realtionship status's" the one that says "its complicated" WHAT can be so fucking complicated??? you are either having an affair, in this case DO NOT set your facebook status to its complicated, because you will then become yesterdays laundry! OR you are seeing a complete and utter shit for brains tool, in that case it is not "complicated" it is fucking over!!!

going single - for fucks sake, what is with the girls who go facebook single and then spend ALL day and I mean ALL day "liking" them things like - "you have just lost the best thing that ever happened to you" "I dont miss you at all" and then as the night goes on and they are getting evidentally MORE PISSED wine or anger you choose, its like "I miss you so much" "One day I know you will come back to me"
HONESTLY its just bothersome and it pangs of neediness, and frankly we just start seeing why you got finished in the first place!!

finally - smug marrieds, dont do it, we are all very happy for you, but I dont want it cramming down my throat, and if you put your profile picture as a baby, I swear to god, I judge your photo, I WILL judge your baby, not all women think babies are cute..........BE WARNED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment