Thursday 2 December 2010

Leeches


Im going to comment, I cant wait to get out of fucking bed at 7.00am and go straight out into the cold into my car that hardly heats up, cos Im having a drive a shite car because its all that insurance will allow from MY WAGES, Im really re...lishing the thought of sitting in a freezing cold office all day and then driving home again in the dark, I love going to tesco after a 9-5 to get all the supplies we need to get through the week, I am in awe when I sit on a night feeling like my eyes are burning in my head, and decididng to go to bed at 9.30pm to sleep all the way through and have to do it all again, so that some scrotum can take 23% of this inconvienience, and blow it on his cans of tennants to alleviate a hard week of losing at the bookies and watching jeremy kyle............FUCK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment